More on Maine Sail

Sep 20, 2006
Hunter 33 Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada
Rodd, so great to hear from you. I think if anyone would pull off a miracle like that you'd be the one to figure out a way to do it.

Feb 6, 1998
Canadian Sailcraft 36T Casco Bay, ME
To all of you who have made a donation a huge THANK YOU!!!!! We have DECENT insurance coverage but there are a ton of things that are not covered... So far written over $38,000 in checks and that's not even scratching the surfaceon the stack of medical bills that has taken over my desk. and yes I've lost my entire business& income...

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
My Brother had a stoke at age 38. Took him a few years but you couldn't tell today.

Hoping that you have similar outcomes.

Jun 21, 2004
Beneteau 343 Slidell, LA
It's very simple to donate at Rod's "Marine How To" site. Paypal or credit card works. For all of the knowledge that I have obtained from his writings; I was more than happy to donate. Hopefully, as he continues to make progress, Rod will re open the store & continue with the postings. Wishing him the best.

Feb 6, 1998
Canadian Sailcraft 36T Casco Bay, ME
My brother just recently switched it over to a go-fund-me account same way, you can pay by credit card we had to do this because the other PayPal donate button was on my corporation and all those donations were taxable. My accountant said that go-fund -me is treated as a gift and not taxable so my brother decided to switch that over.

Jul 12, 2011
Leopard 40 Jupiter, Florida
Glad to hear you are up and writing -- keep fighting! I threw in a few bucks, probably not nearly what you saved me over the years of advice. Best wishes.

Oct 26, 2010
Hunter 40.5 Beaufort, SC
How do we find the GO FUND ME site? Like others have said, the amount Rodd has saved me and the general lessons learned from his post sand site hve been remarkable.