MORE. KIBs

Jun 1, 2009
Hunter 49 toronto
Yes… that’s Kid’s Inheretance Bucks

And the stainless vents were a good start.
I still haven’t done my “big reveal”, which is to come soon.

So… what really bugged me on my 49 was the Nav table seat.
For those of you who didn’t know, Hunter actually used bus drivers’ seats for the nav table. I lot cheaper than a marine product, and looked ok… for awhile

Mine really started to look tired. I became unhappy with it 2 years ago, but didn’t have a plan.

So, with no plan in hand, I thought I’d force myself to develop one. That was easy.

I ripped out the seat.

I then put in my SUV, and went on a roadtrip, tracking down companies that did yacht and aircraft seats. I stayed away from car seats, as I felt it was a different kettle of fish.

Found my “guy”
We had several meetings going over style, material, etc.

The project took about 6 months.
And I’m just thrilled

Jun 1, 2009
Hunter 49 toronto
Yes… that’s Kid’s Inheretance Bucks

And the stainless vents were a good start.
I still haven’t done my “big reveal”, which is to come soon.

So… what really bugged me on my 49 was the Nav table seat.
For those of you who didn’t know, Hunter actually used bus drivers’ seats for the nav table. I lot cheaper than a marine product, and looked ok… for awhile

Mine really started to look tired. I became unhappy with it 2 years ago, but didn’t have a plan.

So, with no plan in hand, I thought I’d force myself to develop one. That was easy.

I ripped out the seat.

I then put in my SUV, and went on a roadtrip, tracking down companies that did yacht and aircraft seats. I stayed away from car seats, as I felt it was a different kettle of fish.

Found my “guy”
We had several meetings going over style, material, etc.

The project took about 6 months.
And I’m just thrilled
3CCEC527-EB87-48ED-8FA8-AF8A88B7A232.jpeg

5744A505-EA6D-4796-9980-C25608B9E90F.jpeg

Meant to post photos, but didnt work
Here they are
Just amazing workmanship