Minnie's BIG Adventure Sailing the coast of California

Mar 2, 2018
Catalina Wing Keel San Diego
Minnie's big adventure continued last month starting with towing the boat from San Diego to Santa Barbara. Launching and getting a slip. The next day we drove back home to store the van & trailer and the following day rode Amtrak back up to Santa Barbara. We finished our provisioning and planed to leave for Santa Cruz Island the next day. It was a 12 day trip visiting our favorite anchorages on Santa Cruz Island then our most adventures crossing yet, 42 knm to Santa Barbara Island. Next was Catalina , then Dana Point and back home to Oceanside California. Total 204 knm.
Here is a short video of the trip.

Aug 15, 2022
Catalina 22 14790 Redwood City, CA
Pretty sweet, I'd like to trailer my boat south and make the crossing to Catalina Island. Looks like you guys had a great trip!

Mar 2, 2018
Catalina Wing Keel San Diego
Minnie's BIG Adventure continues starting Monday the 22 we will be launching back in to Oceanside Ca and slipped at the Jolly Rodger slip 5. We will be there until Friday 26th where we will be headed down to Mission Bay anchored in Mariners Cove for 3 days. Leaving on the 29th for San Diego Bay for awhile.
Anyone wanting to come along and join the fun is welcome.

Jul 25, 2016
Catalina 22 Sacramento
That's awesome! My sailing club is heading to Santa Cruise tomorrow to sail down the coast to Stillwater Cove. We'll be stopping over at Moss Landing and Monterey on our way. Then we'll turn around and sail back on the same route. We need to hook up for a trip sometime!