Miami or Keys area P-23? Visiting Mar 31 - Apr 7

Mar 5, 2014
Precision 23 (shopping for one) Flathead Lake, MT
Hi,
I'm sailboat shopping, and have pretty well decided on a Precision 23. My challenge is that I'm in Missoula, MT, so I'm shopping remotely. I'd love to see and hopefully sail on someone's P-23 before I make a deposit and pay to survey a remote boat.

I will be in the Miami / Key Largo area March 31 through April 7. I'd be happy to drive an hour just to have a look-over of a P-23, and a couple hours if you'll take me out for a sail (lunch and fuel are on me!). I do have sailing experience, so won't be entirely useless as crew. Anyone remotely close to this area, I'd love to hear from you.

Leads to other owners who may not be active on this forum would also be appreciated.

Thanks all.
-James

Jul 13, 2010
Precision 23 Perry Hall,Baltimore County
James,you should post this in the Ask all sailors forum.You will get a lot more exposure
There. Good luck in your search,I love my P23. Dave

Aug 15, 2012
Precision 21 Newburyport MA
Most owners are over on the other forum.

http://forum.trailersailor.com/forum.php?id=11

Not many on the east coast of Florida, most owners in FL are on the west coast. Don't know of anyone with a Precision in MT, closest are probably in Co.

Note: drove by Flathead Lake on a family cross country trip three years ago, wondered if there was much sailing on it.

Mar 5, 2014
Precision 23 (shopping for one) Flathead Lake, MT
Dava, thanks but I'm disinclined to double-post, especially as a newb to these forums.

Tom, thanks to you as well; I'll put up a thread on that forum.

-James