Marine Head,Flushpump parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hans Erwich

Need replacement parts for the flush pump of the original head installed on my 1984 H27. Manufacturer's label reads: Mansfield Plumbing products, division of Interpace Corporation, Big Prairy Ohio. Can't find them anywhere. Does anyone know of an equivalent brand?

T

Tim Op't Holt

Replace it!

Since you are having difficulty finding parts for a head that may no longer be made, give serious consideration to replacing it. I have an ITT/PARR manual head (about $110). It is not original in my '85 H31. The rebuild kit was in-stock at Boat US, and very easy to install.

T

Tony

I agree with Tim

Hans, I looked into fix the head on an '81` Hunter 27 and found they no longer made the kits. They informed me that they had a kit the would work, but that one was being discontinued also. They suggested that I replace the head with something new. That's were I am going now. Tony

P

Peggie Hall/HeadMistress

I'ts been obsolete for more than 10 years.

SeaLand Technology bought Mansfield in 1984...they haven't made a manual toilet since. Chances are, yours is a 752...they discontinued parts for it--even repair kits--about 5 years ago. So...it's time for a new toilet. Forget looking for one that will match the bolt holes in the head sole (floor)...you won't find one. But that's hardly a reason to choose a piece of equipment anyway. I happen to be partial to Raritan toilets...the PH II has been around forever and has always been considered the best manual toilet in its price range (around $200)...the Cricket has only been around for about 5 years, and is a bit different from any other toilet...instead of the usual piston/cylinder pump beside the bowl, it has a diaphragm pump under the bowl, so it needs less space. It also needs less maintenance, 'cus there are no moving parts to wear. Check 'em out on the Raritan website at www.raritaneng.com Or...you can go cheap and buy a "disposable" (for the price of two rebuild kits you can buy a whole new one) toilet...Wilcox Headmate, Groco HF, or the manual Jabsco.

Status
Not open for further replies.