main Sail Cover

Jun 4, 2010
Catalina Capri 22 Cincinnati
I need to purchase a new main Sail Cover and would like to order it from Catalina Direct. I want to have the "Capri 22 Diamond logo" on the cover, but I understand it is no longer available. Does anyone know an After Market Supplier that has already replicated the Logo and make covers.

May 23, 2007
Catalina Capri 22 Albany, Oregon
Might check with SailRite and see if they have one. Otherwise whoever makes the cover will probably have to build it up from scratch. Shouldn't be that hard, especially if your old cover still has the logo; just need to find some red and white sunbrella. If they can't do it, let me know and I'll ask the Admiral if she wants to branch out her sewing business to include sail logos. :D

Jun 4, 2010
Catalina Capri 22 Cincinnati
My 2006 Capri 22's Logo is sewed on, but faded. In today's world, I know I can have it remade.

May 23, 2007
Catalina Capri 22 Albany, Oregon
IIRC the one on my old cover looks more like an iron on than sewn on. Current cover doesn't have a logo on it.

shnool

Aug 10, 2012
WD Schock Wavelength 24 Wallenpaupack
ashleygull [SPAMMER] said:
Hi, I need to buy some sheets for my genoa and am out of town. Does anyone know what length I need and the preferred diameter? I have a standard rig. THANK YOU
If using 2 sheets, length minimum is 22 feet, if using 1 sheet with a cow hitch in the middle, minimum length 44 feet. If you ever cross sheet, I'd recommend adding about 6 feet to each side.

Diameter preference is for 5/16" Sta-set X works, better is something like warpspeed.

Original was double weave 3/8 line, the same they use for every boat from 14 feet to 32 feet.