Looking for parts sources for an AMF Puffer

Donij

Dec 20, 2019
AMF Puffer 12.5 Montgomery County
We need parts for an AMF Puffer, new/used/refurbished. Is there a "bone yard" in North Carolina? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
There's a 1034 member owner's group that appears fairly active. You might sign in there and see what they know about finding parts. Yahoo! Groups

JO Woodworks makes Puffer rudders and tillers at reasonable cost. They may not be exact by looks, but I can attest his replacement parts I had made for a similar boat function as good or better than the originals.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
There's a 1034 member owner's group that appears fairly active. You might sign in there and see what they know about finding parts. Yahoo! Groups

JO Woodworks makes Puffer rudders and tillers at reasonable cost. They may not be exact by looks, but I can attest his replacement parts I had made for a similar boat function as good or better than the originals.
There is an AMF forum right here at SBO.

I think iboats may still have an active forum also.
BTW: Yahoo has began phasing out their Yahoo groups this month. New content can no longer be posted to the old yahoo group.

Jun 25, 2004
Corsair F24 Mk1 003 San Francisco Bay, CA
Many, many Yahoo groups migrated to www.groups.io . Use the groups.io search function. Groups.io is a far superior service compared to Yahoo groups ever was.