Looking for Motor Mount Bushings for my 41 O/I

Jan 17, 2015
Morgan O/I 41 Bocas
Howdy,

I'm putting a new (used) Perkins 4-108 into my Morgan O/I.
The original engine was a Westerbeke 40, so I believe its the same block. Shouldn't the same motor mounts fit?? I would like to replace the motor mount bushings at this point. How would you go about doing it?? Where? What info do I need?
I've got some pretty good pics of each of the mounts.
Thanks much.
E

May 31, 2013
Morgan 416 O/I Ketch Bohemia River
Eddie,
I replaced my motor mounts on my Perkins 4.154 about 2 years ago. I did some research and got myself thoroughly confused over best type of mount.
So, I did what I always do in these circumstances - Call Sherri at Trans-Atlantic Diesel in Virginia. (804) 642-9295. (They have an 800#, but you will have to Google that one.) If there is anyone who knows more about diesels than Sherri and her staff, I have yet to find them.
Good luck!

Mar 6, 2014
MORGAN o/i 41 DESTIN
engine mount replacment

Howdy,

I'm putting a new (used) Perkins 4-108 into my Morgan O/I.
The original engine was a Westerbeke 40, so I believe its the same block. Shouldn't the same motor mounts fit?? I would like to replace the motor mount bushings at this point. How would you go about doing it?? Where? What info do I need?
I've got some pretty good pics of each of the mounts.
Thanks much.
E
I just replaced my engine mount on my 41 ketch with perkins .I used the DF238-M1/! mounts from trans Atlantic diesels inc phone # 804 642 9296 ,good fit great ride.