LOOKING FOR HUNTER 28.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eric Grant

Have recently seen my first Hunter, a 28.5 These boats not common here in the Maritime Provinces of Canada. Have also just discovered this site, and thought I'd try my luck at finding a boat for sale by owner. Am interested in 28.5 or 30 Models but would consider others. Boat should be located in NE or Great Lakes Area as I will probably sail her home. Also has to be reasonably priced as I'm buying using the pooor devalued "Canuck Buck" ( I have to multiply the US price by 1.47 AND add 15% tax when I import) Hope to hear from approprate sellers! Regards Eric

S

schaefer

how much

eric...it would be helpful to know how much or what range fits your budget.....schaefer 86 h 28.5

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
REMINDER

Boats may not be advertised for sale in the forums. if you wish to respond to this post,please use the author's email address (which isn't there - making that kinda tough.) hopefully, he will come back on and post his address so you can contact him. but please do not post your salable boat here. thanks! p.

J

Jay Hill

Find the Classifieds yet?

The link is on HOW Home. It's very helpful.

D

Dave McIlveen

28.5 Maritimes

Eric: For your information there is a 1985 28.5 for sale in Nova Scotia. It is listed by Ocean Yacht Sales. (www.oceanyachtsales.com). The asking price is very high at $27,500 US or $39,500 Cdn. This boat has been on the market for at least a year and price has been reduced at least once. It may be of interest. Dave 28.5 "Osprey"

E

Ed Schenck

E-Mail Address??

If you'll e-mail me we can discuss a source. Ed(eschenck@ezo.net)

Status
Not open for further replies.