LED lighting.

Mar 7, 2023
Hunter 28.5 Savannah
Recently I upgraded all my old incandescent fixtures to LED and added some under cabinet LED light bars and now it looks awesome in the cabin. These are totally adjustable and have three color modes.
IMG_5831.jpeg
IMG_5830.jpeg
IMG_5829.jpeg

capta

Jun 4, 2009
Pearson 530 Admiralty Bay, Bequia SVG
I really like the first one, but don't have any use for multi colored lights. I'm too old for those sorts of parties.

• Ha
Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Ah @capta Age is just a number.... Your not old, you're Maturing.... Like fine wine. Getting better all the time.

Spark up the disco lights and wait for the flashbacks.

Mar 7, 2023
Hunter 28.5 Savannah
I really like the first one, but don't have any use for multi colored lights. I'm too old for those sorts of parties.
The lights are not the multi colored (red, blue, yellow, etc.). The 3 modes are cool white, cool blue, and soft yellow same as the kitchen fluorescent lights bulbs brightness range. We like the cool blue as the cabin looks so natural like daytime.

capta

Jun 4, 2009
Pearson 530 Admiralty Bay, Bequia SVG
Ah @capta Age is just a number.... Your not old, you're Maturing.... Like fine wine. Getting better all the time.

Spark up the disco lights and wait for the flashbacks.
My daughter does have a disco ball but I missed the whole disco thing because I was sailing the south seas. I had considered putting it on my 17.1' boat, but I'd rather not attract the water LEOs.

• Ha
Jan 7, 2011
Oday 322 East Chicago, IN
It is interesting how different LED bulbs can shine.

I bought some LED bulbs on Amazon to replace the incandescent bulbs in my cabin light fixtures.
The first ones I bought were very white…almost blue-white. I didn’t care for them. I bought 6 more that are a “warmer” LED, and they are much better. I still need to buy 6 more…I have the warm ones in half the lights and the “cool“ ones in the other 6. I (almost) never turn on the cool ones.

Greg