Lancer 25 measurements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2009
2 25 sf
I am modifying a trailer to support my Lancer 25. Does anyone have some specs. for a trailer for a Lancer 25. I need the measurement from bow stop to first bunk support, height of bunk supports, distance between bunk supports, distance from last bunk support to stern of boat, how much overhang of boat on trailer etc. or if anybody has a Lancer 25 on a trailer in or around sacramento I'll come take a look and figure it out myself Thanks so much for your help

Jan 22, 2008
Macgregor 22 Marina Del Rey, CA CA
I have a 1975 Lancer 25' on a trailer. I live in the Palmdale area of greater Los Angeles. You are welcome to look at it . Also, A FRIEND WITH THE SAME BOAT IS HAVING HIS TRAILER MODIFIED HERE TO ENABLE HIM TO PUT THE BOAT IN THE WATER AND TAKE IT OUT .

Nov 26, 2007
Lancer 25 SoCal
Good evening all. I'm Novelmann's friend with the 1979 25' Lancer, who will be changing my trailer to allow me to float her off and on. I can photograph the trailer and provide you with the numbers, but it will be a couple of weeks before this happens as I need to paint the bottom before the trailer is changed. Send me an email and I'll keep you in the loop. Steve

Attachments

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
This is great info. Please, when you have the data, would you be kind enough to add it to the Lance Boat Info. If you are not sure how, send it to me. I will ensure it gets added to the Lancer Boat Info.

Would be nice if there was someone with data on the trailer for a Lancer 27PS.

Status
Not open for further replies.