Labor Day Sail-Fest

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ben Allen

Well, if you didn't already know, there was a great get together in Pensacola eariler this month, and also last Feburary. It's great getting to meet and sail with people you know only by a name or a picture posted on a forum, there were even a few O'Day's at the last event. Along with making new friends, this area host some of the most beautiful sailing waters in the country, crystal clear waters, white sandy beachs, and a great central location to the Southeast US. We are going to have another gathering on Labor Day, August 31 - September 3, but this time we are going to move down the beach a little, to the Ft. Walton Beach/Destin, Florida area. Exact details of the area such as marinas, entertainment, anchorages is being put together and will be posted shortly. If you would like to placed on the list for future e-mail post for this event, drop me a line and let me know, there are already about 15 on the list. I look forward to seeing and sailing with more of you on Labor Day. benallen1@mindspring.com Ben Allen Montgomery, AL "Latte Dah" O'Day 26

Status
Not open for further replies.