Keel Wench

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

B J Harmon

Getting ready to order a new Keel Wench and clutch assy. What is the difference between ordering it from Catalina Direct vrs Catalina ?

T

Tim Daley

I'd like to know too!

I also was wondering about the comment about Catalina Direct-I have ordered items from both Catalina Direct and Catalina Yachts and I have found Catalina Direct to be more eager to help me out. My dealings with the factory pars dept a few years ago left me with the feeling that they didn't really have time to bother with me. Also, even though I faxed them a sketch for the pop-top and hatch gaskets they still sent me the wrong one. So far, Catalina Direct is better in my book. Tim Daley

L

LaDonna Bubak - Planet Catalina

Keep in mind

Catalina Yachts is primarily a boat builder. They're primary business is not parts for Catalinas but building new ones. Conversely, Catalina Direct is in the business of Catalina parts, therefore are probably more eager to help with your order. Catalina's Customer Service is excellent but I've never dealt with their parts dept. Just something to keep in mind. LaDonna

E

Ed P.

Catalina Direct

I buy all of my Catalina specific parts from Catalina Direct because they are usually less expensive and the service is great. Not only do they treat you like a friend, but they're always willing to answer questions or make suggestions. They have a real friendly and knowledgeable staff.

T

Tom

Great Business

I've been very happy with Catalina Direct. They've supplied quite a few items for my1979 Catalina 22 I purchased this summer. Their prices are great. I recently ordered a boom vang from them and it was cheaper than ordering the blocks directly from Harken and rigging it myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.