Just Bought a O'day 22 - Now What to Upgrade first??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2010
Oday 22 Akron
Dan, can you secure the hatch, in other words is there a way to make sure it doesn't come open when you don't want it too?
Good looking job!
Jack
PS...to keep it on this topic, anyone know what that 2nd though hull was for?
The hatch secures with two cams that hold it tight with a quarter turn. Unfortunately there's no way to lock it but I trailer the boat so that wasn't an issue for me.

Dec 9, 2006
Oday 22 Hickory, NC
SailorG, that is a good deal! I don't need a lock, just to be sure it is secure from coming open. Thanks a ton!

Now I am real curios about that bottom hole and how it works. Looks like a disaster waiting to happen!
Jack

Oct 2, 2008
Island Packet 31 Brunswick, Ga
Sailorguides,

I installed the 12vdc faucet yesterday. It looks great and works quietly with good flow as well. Did you purchase one?
Hi,
I have been following this thread with interest. I just wanted to say that I replaced my galley sink hand pump with a "gusher" foot pump and love it. You get a lot of water with each pump, it frees your hands up, and no wiring or battery use. I like it so much i am going to put one in the forward head sink as well.

Attachments

Mar 25, 2010
Cal 29 Lake Saint Clair - SCS
Emergpa1,

I never thought of a foot pump. Good idea! Unfortunately it costs 3x the amount I spent on my electric pump. Still, it looks like an excellent solution for those that are being conservative with their electricity. My electric pump draws 15 amps!

Thanks for posting.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.