Jaws off Cape cod

Oct 1, 2007
Boston Whaler Super Sport Pt. Judith
Did you get a barrel on him? :) Who took the pic? Drone?
I can hear the music.....din din din din dedut dedah.....

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
I was going to call Photo Shop on this but after reading the blog on Mr. Lemery's website ,I believe it's authentic. He's right that a one in a million shot. Maybe a hundred million. Remember - Don't swim where there are seals.

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
Well that's because I don't want my viscera trailing behind me. I've seen fish bitten off a fishing line by a shark and they didn't look too good!

SG

Feb 11, 2017
J/Boat J/160 Annapolis
We saw a pod whales with multiple male whales breaching this year south of Long Island in late August. Pretty neat.

The last big shark I saw off of Cape Cod was a few years ago -- on the "outside" east of the Cape. I thought it was a whale on the surface, until I saw the tail was vertical, not horizontal :^)))). It was one, big, fish!!!

We hit two "biggish" sunfish in the Gulf of Maine this year while sailing this year. We weren't going that fast both time. They awakened with a "bump" and great deal of commotion. Hope we didn't hurt them. I looked down at the second one because I happened to be on the rail steering on the same side of the boat as the sunfish was. Its "fin" might be mistaken for a shark, but it's body clearly wasn't built for speed :^))).