IslandGirl Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Debbie

Has anyone used Island Girl Products for cleaning their 170 hull/removing oxidation? In March we will be picking up our new mahogany tiller made for our 170 by our friend Doug and we will post the pictures! It's beautiful!

K

Keith

Yes and No

I have used it on my 26 but I don't own a 170. It worked great I love the stuff, and they are very customer friendly.

Mar 8, 2005
Hunter 170 Ventura, California
Concerns of product on ACP HULLS ?

last year I contacted Island girl to find out if their product could be used on the 170 hull, He ( I don't recall the persons name) said that he was aware of the Hunter ACP hull used for the 170 and were awaiting a sample of the hull material to do some test on he (Islandgirl) said that when the test results were in they would contact me. I was never contacted as yet. Glenn

Mar 8, 2005
Hunter 170 Ventura, California
Concerns of product on ACP HULLS ?

last year I contacted Island girl to find out if their product could be used on the 170 hull, He ( I don't recall the persons name) said that he was aware of the Hunter ACP hull used for the 170 and were awaiting a sample of the hull material to do some test on he (Islandgirl) said that when the test results were in they would contact me. I was never contacted as yet. Glenn

Status
Not open for further replies.