is this group active?

Jul 1, 2012
MacGregor 26D Kirkland, WA
Hey folks! I just joined the group, in preparation of moving to Seattle area in the spring. I've had my Mac26D in Park City, UT the past 3 years, excited about launching somewhere new. There's a few alpine reservoirs around, some of good size, but nothing compared to the Puget Sound.
Does this group ever do get togethers or anything?

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
wonder if a post in other forums would generate some interest…..I know most of my forum interest is from an iPad and I'm not sure I've located this forum on it…….

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
PNW Cruising

Hi Mark, where do you keep your boat; Anacortes, Cap Sante, Skyline, ?! One of my buddy boaters keeps his in Anacortes Marina, another in Cap Sante, the other in Anchor Cove. We've cruised a number of times all over PNW waters. Many wonderful sailing experiences.

May 23, 2007
Catalina Capri 22 Albany, Oregon
Hey folks! I just joined the group, in preparation of moving to Seattle area in the spring. I've had my Mac26D in Park City, UT the past 3 years, excited about launching somewhere new. There's a few alpine reservoirs around, some of good size, but nothing compared to the Puget Sound.
Does this group ever do get togethers or anything?
I put together a small boat flotilla cruise in August 2013. We had 2 Capri 22's, 2 Catalina 22's and a Mac 26D. I posted an invite here, though I think it was in the all sailors or trailer sailors, not in the PNW forum. We had a great time. Plan is to do it again in summer 2016.

Dec 25, 2000
Fellow Skipper

I get up there once in awhile to visit with my boating buddy. I'll look you up if that is okay?

Dec 25, 2000
Fellow Skipper

Hi Mark, John Lund keeps his boat, a 32 foot Freedom named Friehet II, in slip D54. He is expecting you to stop by and say hello. We have been boating buddies for several years and have cruised together solo all over PNW waters. He is a retired NOAA mechanical engineer.

Dec 25, 2000
PNW Cruisers

Yup. Has a porta-boat dingy. He did not recognize your name when I talked to him last night. Age thing, I suspect. Your S-2 is a Tiara?

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
S2 quit making sailboats in mid-late eighties...they started making Tiara powerboats as they do today. Might see him tomorrow as I have some stuff to do on the boat.