Is the h27 trailerable

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Greg Hapner

Does anyone have any experience with trailering the newer h27 89-94 model and does it sail similar to the 26.5 as it looks to be about the same boat. Also any leads on h27s for sale ? Thanks

S

steven

Hunter 27' for sale

i have a '76 hunter 27' for sale...i purchased it less than six months ago and job constraints have forced me to put her up for sale...the boat is in good condition..has 3 sails, vhf, knotmeter, autohelm, compass,roller furling, etc...i spent almost $1,000. this past july having blisters repaired and the bottom painted...it has tiller steering...i paid $8700. that does not include the work i had done on the bottom..the boat is docked at my condo and is located in north palm beach, florida...if interested drop me a line..i have online pics available too..Steven2146@aol.com

R

Richard Buehl

27 Hunter for Sale

I own a 1989 27' Hunter. Due to job relocation overseas, I am being forced to sell. It is in exellent shape and equiped with 8 hp. Yahmar diesel inboard, pedestal steering, roller reefing, gps, etc. The boat is currently in storage in Peoria, Il. You can contact me at (309)353-1838 or (309)675-5462. My e-mail address is buehl_richard_c@cat.com. Thanks and good luck hunting... it's a GREAT boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.