Irwin 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2006
- - Long Beach Island
Hi,
I,m new to the forum and am looking for other owners of the Irwin 23 on the East Coast. I have a project boat and need help with some of the details. Thanks!

Mar 26, 2011
Catalina 22 Lanoka Harbor
Snowtop, I was just trying to do some research on the Irwin 23' too. There's one for sale not far from me (actually, not far from us). I live in Lanoka Harbor, and the boat if for sale in Long Branch. It's an old boat, but the price is right, except it has lost its Centerboard. As I am just getting into sailing, and perhaps not looking to take on the extra responsibilities of project like having a centerboard manufactured, maybe you want to look into that boat. It's on the Craigslist ad and a search for Jersey Shore, sailboat Irwin, will turn up the ad.

Feb 13, 2006
- - Long Beach Island
Thank you for the tip about the Irwin 23 for sale. I contacted the seller and the boat sold in one day. I am waiting for the new owner to contact me. It is interesting that I bought my boat in Bayville and stored it initially in Lanoka Harbor. Again Thanks!

Aug 19, 2011
Irwin 23' Jacksonville
gina,-08/20/11 need your advice

Hi,
I,m new to the forum and am looking for other owners of the Irwin 23 on the East Coast. I have a project boat and need help with some of the details. Thanks!
I have a Erwin 23 that I want to use in the Marsh areas along St. Johns I do not have a center board at this time but I am reconsidering the need since the boat is up on the hard right now,
Have you found any information so far? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.