Interesting concept?

Jul 27, 2011
Bavaria 38E Alamitos Bay
Many a night back in the olden days...... but real beers..
At least half, probably more, of the folks looking at this display would likely not be interested in the beer. So, why accept the cost as a shopper? No, a store manager would not put out the display.:snooty:

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Gamma irradiate it so it does not have to be refridgerated and put in a nice stout from
1605977692679.png

And I'd toss a few of those in my boat's cooler.

BTW if you are passing through central VA, ask for Darin's Chocolate Cherry Stout. He is a master of the subtle.... you can smell it but it does not overwhelme the flavor.

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
Saw this kind of thing in Ecuador at the grocery stores, except the beverage was not beer. Sandwich (choice of A or B), bag of chips, and a can of Coke. For about $1.50.

Jul 23, 2009
Beneteau 31 Oceanis Grand Lake, Oklahoma
Not my first choice of beer, but my buddy drinks BL all day long. I would buy it and bring good beer with me. My buddy would gladly drink the cheap stuff. for me.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Maybe you you could visit with the Pub owner to see if it could work in the store? Of course it would negate all the great atmosphere and the view from the porch.

Jan 4, 2006
Hunter 310 West Vancouver, B.C.
Marine survival kit ................. no need to be sinking, or even untied from the dock :p.

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
That's hard to beat. But corned beef and Kloster Andechs Doppelbock Dunkel would do it.

Sep 30, 2013
1988 Catalina 22 North Florida
At least half, probably more, of the folks looking at this display would likely not be interested in the beer. So, why accept the cost as a shopper? No, a store manager would not put out the display.:snooty:
Unless he or she just wanted to create a buzz ...

cough cough cough