information please

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jim Vincent

I have a Crysler Sailbot with either a registration Number or Model Number. The sailboat looks like an oversized Sunfish. The cockpit surrounding the centerboard is open. The Mast is in two parts and drops into the hull. I have no idea what typeof sailboat this is. But I broke the petcock, seacock or whatever its called and I am looking for a replacement part. Can anyone help with information. Thanks Jim

Dec 5, 2004
- - San Leon, TX
maybe a Mutineer

Do a search on Chrysler 'Mutineer' they were about 15' and resembled other small racers of the day. The next larger one was called a Buccaneer. Just a guess, though.

B

Beau

information request..

Check out this site, and click on manuals or specs at the left... http://chryslersailing.lizards.net/

S

Sam Feder

Chrysler boat indentification

Well the easiest thing to do is to refer you to chryslersailing.lizards.net. This is one of the main Chrysler boat forums. I'll try and make this short and sweet. Every boat since 11 1,72 carries an HIN #. (Hull Ident No) It's a federal requirement. for mfg. & defect ID. ABC/1st 3letters is hull mfg./12345/ Next 5 is serial no., last 3/A77 is mo. & yr. of mfg.

Status
Not open for further replies.