Info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kevin Brown

I am planning to buy a Capri 25, Hull#19, '80. The boat has none of the original paperwork, specs, etc. Is there a way to get a copy of the manual etc.? Could anybody comment on the boat in general? Would it make a good club racer? Any suggestions for modifications?

G

george

new capri owner

Hey I just bought an old capri "83, 8 months ago. I am very pleased, Boat is easry to sail good mammers and dry in a short shop., Had smaller boat and the size of sails requires help sailing and putting to bed. I would reccomend it for lask sailing. it is not an off shore boat.

R

Richard Avery

Attn: Kevin Brown re: capri 25

I recently purchased a capri 25 and I have a tuning manual. If you have purchased the capri 25 and would like this info. please e-mail me with your name and address and I will forward the info. on the tuning manual. My e-mail address is psyche1@voyager.net Thanks, Richard Avery

M

Mike Cooney

Hell yeah

tHE cAPRI 25 IS A GREAT CLUB RACER. WITH GOOD SAILS AND A SMOOTH BOTTOM YOU CAN BEAT UP ON J24s ALL DAY (SOME DAYS) tHEY DONT POINT THAT WELL BUT GO FAST AND EXCELERATE REAL FAST. i LOVE MINE #443

Status
Not open for further replies.