Improving communications amoung an owners group

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paul White

The folks here have been kind enough to set-up a C-30 specific forum for us to use to communicate more effectively with each other. This arose from some frustration with other available means - specifically a email list-serv that many of us have been using to date. The problem with that technology is that the archieve/search function was very poor, and there was no ability to post pictures in the email. This forum will resolve those issues, but may either create new ones, or leave other functionality gaps. What are you folks looking for???? My hope is that the kind folks here at Sailboatowners.com/CatalinaOwners.com can address those issues for us as well. Paul White

S

Steve Steakley

Mighty Fine

Finally a place to post pics and other info that can make the difference in communication...not just words but diagrams and pics as well!, Steve Steakley #4455

S

Steve Steakley

Mighty Fine

Finally a place to post pics and other info that can make the difference in communication...not just words but diagrams and pics as well!, Steve Steakley #4455

C

Cathy

Thanks!

I don't have a C30 yet (currently sail a C250), but its one of the possible "next boat" models. It will be nice to have a place to learn about the C30.

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
You may want to consider

recommending that the C30 Assoc website start a Message Board or Forum to do exactly what you are suggesting here? In addition to ur main website, we have a message board (forum) on our C34 'site. Check out the link. Stu

S

Steve Steakley

250 is a great boat and you will enjoy the C30

Cathy, I loved my 99 C250 but I am thrilled with my 86 C30...do not hesitate, you will truly enjoy the extra space and stiffness of the C30 Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.