Identify this boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doug Rodrigues

Would someone please click onto the link and take a look at the photo to identify the boat. It's the same size as a Mac 25, but I don't believe that it is a MacGregor. The swing keel is two-part and steel, not cast iron. There is no swing keel trunk. Everything hangs under the hull. The interior is a mess. The forward hatch is missing. There is much water damage inside the hull. I did make a dollar amount offer to the owner via Snail Mail to buy the boat and trailer. My plan is to get the 99% rust free trailer's surge brakes in tip-top condition and then sell the trailer. The hull is in remarkably good shape but I have no desire to restore that mess inside the hull. I would like to strip all the hardware off the hull and take the hull to the dump. The keel will go the the scrap yard as metal salvage unless someone could use it. The mast and boom are in better shape than the ones I have now. I'll save them. If anyone would like all the photos of this boat e-mailed to them, send your e-mail address to mtnpilotdiver@msn.com .

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.