ICW Route 1 or Route 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

I am planning a trip from Ct. to North Carolina in the next few weeks. Never done this and am researching routes. Debating whether to go outside the outer banks or down the ICW. Looking at the charts there are two routes along the ICW from Norfolk down to Albemarle Sound. Can anyone tell me which is the prefered route? Boat draws about 6 ft. loaded up (5'7" spec). A lot obviously depends on the weather and hurricane or storm situation. Thanks for any feedback. Dave

R

Rick I

Virginia Cut

through Currituck Sound is the route I always take. The Dismal Swamp (the other route that goes to Elizabeth City ) is said to be very scenic but it's a bit shallow for me. As it is, Currituck Sound can get a bit shallow if it's blowing from the north.

Feb 15, 2004
Hunter 37.5 Balt/Annapolis/New Bern
With 6'

I'd be concerned with the Dismal Swamp Route (DSC). I do that route regularly by choice and draw 5' on my H37.5, but I do leave a little sawdust in my trail. I've talked with 6' folks that do it, so it's an option. If you call the NC Welcome Center they will give you an idea of the current water levels. (google for number or it's in most ICW guide books.) Scenery is unbelievable and it's so nice to be out of the heavy traffic of the Coinjock ICW route (that's the general reference to the main ICW route because most everyone stops at Coinjock. It's essentially a rest area on the highway, canallike in width with marina docks facing both side.) Problem with the Coinjock route is that every yacht and sportsfisherman does that route which makes it like I95 through Hartford. You are constantly slowing down for passing traffic. And the legs are little hard to figure, I just plan on an overnight at a Coinjock marina (MM50), (MUCH easier to fuel up, etc. here than anywhere in Norfolk), which usually works. Problem is at the south end of that route, you are pretty committed to doing the Albermarle that day as there are limited anchorage options, etc. On the DSC route, OTOH, you may pass/see a few others, but everyone is going the same speed generally (canal is limited to 6mph). You are essentially on a wilderness route where you cross civilization at intervals (something like the App Trail must be for hikers.) There are many options for overnight docking along the way, all free (ok, I'm a cheapskate) and the folks there really appreciate your company. And, at the south end you can hang out at Elizabeth City if there's any concern on re the Albemarle. My unsolicited advice would be, for a first trip south, probably the Coinjock route to get the feel of things, traffic, fuel, etc. Heading back north, take the DSC. At that point you will have had so much ICW traffic you'll probably never go back.

R

Rick I

Quite a few achorages

between Coinjock and Albemarle Sound. Just south of Coinjock west of marker 134 is a spot. There's about eight feet there. It's an easy day if you start early from Great Bridge. I usually anchor here instead of staying in Coinjock. There's also another anchorage just before the North River (forget the name but it's in that snakey bend just before you enter the river). Once in the North River you can anchor on either side depending on the wind if you want to wait for a good crossing of the Sound. Anchor on the east side near Lutz Creek in eight feet or on the west side near Broad Creek. If you want more shelter you can go right up Broad Creek. I usually anchor just outside, again there's a good eight feet here. Stopping in Coinjock is not too comfortable as many boats don't slow down much.

J

John

Hudson River to New Bern

Dave, my wife and I sailed our Catalina 320 from the Hudson River down to New Bern in June. We took the Virgina Cut and had no problems. We found the Skipper Bob's guide books to be a great help. One id's the marinas along the way and the other suggest nice places to anchor. It was nice to know if a marina had fixed or floating docks before you entered. The anchorages were all great. Good Luck John

Aug 26, 2005
- - New Bern, NC
ICW trip

Dave, Welcome to the south trekkers!! Yes, there are two ICW routes from Norfolk south. The main and most travelld on is through Currituck, NC, coming out in the Albemarle Sound. Largely safe as long as one watches the depths and pays attention to the pilings. Route # 2 (the Dismal Swamp) is a more picturesque alternative but a narrower channel, often overhung with trees/limbs and at times and places bit shallow for a 6+ feet draft, yet, doable. Elizabeth City, NC is almost at its end before it opens into the Albermarle Sound and is a nice spot to stop at. Beware fuel at the latter location may not be readily available. Bon Voyage. Raf "I can teach a man how to sail; I cannot teach him why".

Jun 3, 2004
Pearson 323 Staten Island
Mast Question

Can I do the ICW without unstepping my mast -- it's like 35' high?

R

Rick I

Not a problem

Most of the bridges claim to have 65 ft. clearance, reality is a little bit different but you should have no problem at all. The lowest bridge is in Miami but there's still about 54, 55 ft. there.

Jun 1, 2004
- - Oriental
Outside the Grave Yard of the Atlantic

Dave, I would be VERY careful about going outside the capes this time of year. If the wind is blowing any point from the east, then you need to go east of the gulf stream, if the wind is blowing from points north, then the gulf is extremely tricky, and if a storm is brewing off shore between mainland and Bermuda, then you deal with all the above. Besides, there are plenty of boater friendly places to stop, anchor, along the sounds on the inside. Where in NC are you going?

N

Nice N Easy

Buddy boating

I am planning on making this same trip in the next few weeks. Would be interested in buddy boating all or some of it. If you would be, drop me an email.Or anyone else doing this trip for that matter. Going to be going from Ct. down to the keys, and possibly on to Isla Mujeras. Phil Prater sailaway_78@hotmail.com

Jun 4, 2004
Sailboat - 48N x 89W
AICW Guide

Excerpted from Tom & Pam Dove’s “ Intracoastal Waterway” guide, written by contributing cruisers: http://mysite.verizon.net/tomdove/icw.html The Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway (AICW) extends from Norfolk to Miami. It is a protected route that allows vessels with less than about six feet of draft and up to 65 feet of vertical height to avoid going outside. Albemarle Sound, Pamlico Sound and the Neuse river in North Carolina can be rough; otherwise, the route consists of rivers, creeks and manmade cuts and is quite sheltered. Most of this page describes the Atlantic ICW. MILE -4, VA - HAMPTON ROADS There is an excellent anchorage between Old Point Comfort and the Hampton Bridge Tunnel (I-64). Go around the Chamberlin Hotel which is a prominent landmark and enter at Fl G "1". There is space for several dozen boats, holding is good and it is well protected. You can dinghy in to the marina or the hotel, visit the fort, or go up to the bridge to a restaurant that is up there. Stay out of the way of the fishing boats up in the corner. The Ft. Monroe marina and yacht club will take non-military transients. (Rosalieann, Freedom) MILE -3.9, VA - LAFAYETTE RIVER Anchor just off the channel and in the vicinity of the yacht club. You should find about 10' of water. (Teelok) MILE -0.5, VA - ELIZABETH RIVER Beware of the ferry, whose route is uncharted and course is hard to predict. (Rosalieann) MILE 0, VA - HOSPITAL POINT Much-used anchorage just beyond R"36" southbound, adjoining ICW channel. Good holding, but can become choppy from wakes. Crab pots are throughout the anchorage so be careful when the tidal current changes or you might drift into one or more of them. A good starting point or layover for the bridge restrictions of Norfolk/Suffolk. (Freedom, Jule III) Dismal Swamp Canal Route MILE 28, NC - DISMAL SWAMP CANAL - NORTH CAROLINA VISITOR'S CENTER If you take the Dismal Swamp Canal -- and you should if your draft is less than about six feet -- this is a good, free tieup spot with water and shoreside heads. You can also anchor in the canal at night, as the locks do not open then and no traffic passes through in darkness. Show an anchor light anyway. In season, there's a raft all the way across the channel! No services, but a gas station right beside the lock at the south end of the Dismal. Hurricane tieups at dolphins outside Deep Creek and South Mills locks or inside at bulkheads. There are tie-ups north of lock at South Mills to wooden poles along east side. Great wall along west side, but nothing to tie to. The locks open only four times per day (or two, or zero if the water level in the feeder lake gets low); the first is 0830 and the last is 1530. Immediately south of Deep Creek lock are a couple of free docks which are a short walk to a Food Lion supermarket, an auto parts store and a restaurant. You can leave early because you don't have to wait for the first bridge opening of the day. (Crescendo, Draco, Freedom, L'Etoile Du Nord, Oengus, Almada, Dory) MILE 44, NC - DISMAL SWAMP CANAL ROUTE Behind # 13 at Goat Island is a pretty spot with good holding. (Almada) MILE 51, NC - DISMAL SWAMP CANAL ROUTE - ELIZABETH CITY TOWN DOCK The charm of this town is in the residents, whose Rose Buddies present flowers to the ladies and greet all with a wine and cheese party at 5 pm. Restaurants and marina facilities are on the waterfront and it's less than two miles to shopping. Free 48-hour slips (one water faucet, no electricity) can accomodate 15-20 boats. To starboard, just south of the bridge, are transient slips with power - very reasonable, rented by the accounting firm by the docks - more sheltered in a SE blow, when the whole area gets rough. NOTE: Elizabeth City Twin Highway Bridge opens on demand except from 0700-0900 and 1600-1800, when it opens only at 0730, 0830, 1630 and 1730. (Crescendo, Draco, Freedom, Oengus, Dory) Virginia Cut Route MILE 12, VA - VIRGINIA CUT ROUTE - GREAT BRIDGE It doesn't get more convenient than this, but there's little privacy. Stores are close by and there's tieup space at the town bulkhead. (Crescendo) MILE 30, VA - VIRGINIA CUT ROUTE - BLACKWATER CREEK Reported 6 feet and quiet, just off ICW at mouth of creek. Deeper water inside the creek. The superb anchorage has a tricky entrance. Best water is halfway between the ICW Marker "46" (leave to port entering) and the tip of the point on the right side of the creek, which actually looks like an island of marsh grass. There were no stakes there this year. After passing the "island" at the entrance, favor the right side for 6 ft depth. (LePoint, Mielle, Nina) MILE 50, VA - VIRGINIA CUT ROUTE - COINJOCK No anchorage, but several marinas, and some are better than others. Call other cruisers to check. April, 13, 2001 - One of the marinas is closing/closed. Harrison's I think. Coinjock gave us a nice fly swatter as a gift. Motel available. (Crescendo, Rosalieann, Butter) MILE 57, NC - VIRGINIA CUT ROUTE - BUCK ISLAND Just N of Buck Island in 7-8 feet, near G "153" (stay clear of the 5-foot shoal) is the closest anchorage to the north end of Albemarle Sound. Not scenic, but functional. (Crescendo) MILE 61, NC - VIRGINIA CUT ROUTE - BROAD CREEK A well-protected anchorage just north of Albemarle Sound. At G "163 PA go 265 degrees to the funnel leading into the creek; you will not actually see the anchorage until you're in it, but it opens into a wide space with 9-10 feet MLW and good holding. Distinguishing landmark is the brown, low land void of trees to N of the entrance. About 1/2 mile before entrance, look for a large yellow commercial float to starboard. (Freedom) Virginia Cut and Dismal Swamp routes join on Albemarle Sound MILE 83, NC - LITTLE ALLIGATOR RIVER Anchor just at the mouth of the river or swing south past the first bend. (Almada) MILE 100, NC - ALLIGATOR RIVER In expected heavy weather from the west, there's good holding on the western shore between Newport News Point and the Discontinued Spoil Area. Expect some tide surge. (Freedom) MILE 101, NC - ALLIGATOR RIVER In southeasterlies, the eastern shore area between Swan Creek gives some shelter. Enter just below G "37" and note that it is limited to medium draft vessels. (Freedom) MILE 102, NC - ALLIGATOR RIVER - DEEP POINT Opposite Deep Point in 7 feet. Decent shelter and holding (used by tugs and barges as well as pleasure craft). One ICW veteran called this his "favorite anchorage," perhaps because he often got shaken up in Albemarle Sound en route. You can anchor just in front of the mooring. (Le Point, Rosalieann) MILE 103, NC - ALLIGATOR RIVER - BEAR POINT For northerly protection, anchor north of R46. It is far enough away from ICW that wakes are not a problem. (Luv It) MILE 104, NC - ALLIGATOR RIVER - TUCKAHOE POINT Some guides and cruisers recommend this and others don't, saying it is unprotected in any weather and has marginal holding. One says they have had no problem anchoring (have done it 3 times), the water seems deeper than the chart says. With a 4 1/2' draft, they went much farther in and anchored just offshore for Northerly protection.(Freedom, Luv It) MILE 127, NC - PUNGO RIVER - S END OF ALLIGATOR/PUNGO CANAL A wooded, scenic favorite, two miles south of the Wilkerson high bridge. Anchor north of the Marsh in 9-15 feet with good shelter from waves but not wind. Good holding. Enter between R "24" and G "23" and travel 360 degrees for 1/2 mile then follow the middle of the creek about 3/4 mile farther, where you can anchor in a large open area protected from waves all around by marsh grasses. (Freedom, Le Point, Luv It) MILE 134, NC - DOWRY CREEK Besides the well-regarded marina, there is also a place to anchor up the creek beyond the marina. We didn't honor all the markers coming in, but it was high tide so we were OK. (Rosalieann) MILE 136, NC - BELHAVEN Nice town with historic houses, friendly people, excellent shopping facilities and a couple of pretty good restaurants. Best to take a slip where the breakwater will give shelter, as the anchorage is not so good. Golf carts licensed for streets are available at marinas for shopping trips. Why can't all states do this? You can't take the golf carts out after dark or the police will confiscate them. Belhaven rolls up the sidewalks early, and few stores are open on Saturday or Sunday so don't expect to do much shopping then. There is a hardware store downtown, just a 10 minute walk from the marina (or 2 min by golf cart) that seems to have almost everything. It is even open on Saturday and Sunday, only in the afternoon on Sunday. (Crescendo, Rosalieann, Skate) MILE 136, NC - PUNGO CREEK Attractive, spacious, sheltered, 7-8 feet of water and about 2 miles from Belhaven by dinghy. Holding may be poor, and watch for crab pots. (Snowbird, Crescendo, KE4OIL) Mile 140, NC - SLADE CREEK No markers, but no problems. Anchored in 6 ft off Spellman Ck. Some local traffic with no lights. Hang an anchor light. (Thru The Years) MILE 153, NC - EASTHAM CREEK Anchor in the creek in 7 feet with good shelter but fishermen and local boat traffic, or just off the ICW in 10 feet opposite Store Pt. (Le Point) MILE 157, NC - R.E. MAYO COMPANY Commercial shrimp and bait operation located on the west bank past the bridge. Convenient place to tie up for $ 0.20 per foot and $ 0.10 per foot for electricity. It is primitive, subject to wakes, no showers, only an outhouse, but a good place to stretch your legs. Ice is cheap! (Jule III) MILE 159, NC - GALE CREEK Convenient to north entrance to Bay River, with good holding and wave protection in about 7 feet. (Crescendo) MILE174, NC - BROAD CREEK Enter marked channel and anchor. The deep area NW of #3 is popular but anywhere past there is OK. Traps may be thick in season. The area between Brown Ck and Gideon Ck (my creek) are also popular for those wishing to go farther in. (Windchime) MILE 179, NC - SOUTH RIVER A bit out of the way since it is 3 nm off the magenta line. First part is wide and open but the shore is isolated and heavily wooded. River proceeds a good 4 nm past the entrance and narrows down for good protection. The waterway chart kit cuts off much of the river but it can easily be negotiated if you don't have the chart by staying in the center. (KE4OIL) MILE 181, NC - ORIENTAL Probably the sailing center of North Carolina, with fine facilities in town and hospitality. In Oriental harbor, anchor between R "8" and the 45' bridge (sailboats) or above the bridge off Dewey Point (motorboats). Only 5 feet and holding is marginal in mud; two anchors recommended. If you arrive early, you may find free space (room for two boats) at the town dock. Anchorage space is now limited by docks built for a new marina next to the bridge. If you have a short mast, proceed through that bridge and up the creek on the left (Green's Creek). Well protected anchorage, especially farther up (1/4 to 1/2 mi.) Whittaker Creek has three marinas, two of which have some transient slips, two repair yards, a sailing school and lots of private docks but there is not really any room to anchor. If the anchorage is full, some will anchor outside the breakwater in the lee of the village when wind is calm or from the North. Consignment shop owner has died, and Village Hardware isn't as good. Motel available. A new marina is now open with transient slips- Oriental Harbor Marina, just inside the breakwall. There is a small restaurant on site and some provisioning available. There is a nice boardwalk and public town dinghy dock. The 'consignment' shop has been turned into a new restaurant called the "Oriental Steamer". (Freedom, Luv It, Grand Scheme, Rosalieann, Butter, Dory, Miss El, Draco) MILE 185, NC - ADAMS CREEK/CEDAR CREEK Very pleasant spot with 7-foot depths, attractive shoreline, good shelter, good holding and plenty of room. Enter at Qk Fl "9" (NOTE: reported missing April 1999) and proceed in 7' MLW. A favorite before tackling a potentially nasty Neuse River northbound. There is a dinghy-accessible shrimp processing plant at mile 187.7 where you can buy shrimp directly from the sorting line. Delicious! (Crescendo, Freedom, Luv It) MILE 185, NC - NEW BERN This is a side trip up the Neuse River. It is located off the ICW by some 14 miles, but worth it if you have the time. There are a couple marinas and an anchorage area. (Teelok) MILE 204, NC - BEAUFORT (say "boh-fert") Major boating center, especially for sailing cruisers, and the downtown waterfront has become very commercial, with rental moorings. First good access to Atlantic Ocean south of Norfolk, so worldwide range of hailing ports to be seen on transoms. At the "back door," enter Town Creek BETWEEN G "1" and G "7" as one marks the creek and the other the channel to the bridge. More popular (but rougher) anchorage is at the town front, and a dinghy dock is there, along with privately maintained moorings (use at your own risk). If you use chain or double anchors to prevent swinging into the breakwater, anchorages in Taylor Creek are possible on the southern shore or upstream at the fish plant. CAUTION: Do not anchor near the center of the channel; a 100' fish-processing ship uses it before daylight and in early evening. Traveling south in late fall, you will probably notice a moderating in temperatures about this point. Cape Hatteras seems to be a dividing line for climate. (Crescendo, Freedom, Luv It) MILE 207, NC - MOREHEAD CITY NAVIGATION NOTE Marks are not easy to see, and don't mistake the newer "3B" for "4A" (Crescendo) MILE 210, NC - SPOONER'S CREEK Enter at marker #9 by the large white building (Spooner's) to this beautiful anchorage among homes. Anchor past the marina in about 5 feet. Entrance has a range but local daymarks need attention. Channel is shoaling badly so stay center channel toward concrete breakwater (wide yellow-painted vertical stripe on bulkhead). Channel was dredged to 7-9 ft in 2001. There is room for a dozen boats in well- protected places. (Windchime, Freedom, KE4OIL) MILE 233, NC - OLD CHRIS-CRAFT FACTORY Barely 5 feet at entrance (favor south side) but 7 feet inside. Only room for 2-3 boats and fighter jets roar overhead but good shelter. (Crescendo) MILE 245, NC - MILE HAMMOCK Poor holding reported by some (although a MAX, a big CQR and a Delta anchor worked just fine for others) and the only place to stop in the long stretch through Camp Lejeune. Sometimes has lots of helicopter noise. Rarely closed to pleasure craft (during Marine Corps landing exercises), but plan an alternate just in case. (Crescendo, Freedom, Luv It, Oengus) Make sure that your anchor is set well and watch that you don't get blown aground as you swing. The entrance to Mile Hammock Bay has been dredged to a minimum of 12 feet into the center of the basin at low tide in early June 2001. (Almada, Rosalieann, Briarpatch, KE4OIL) NAVIGATION NOTE 2002: In the Camp LeJeune area of NC, we went aground in mid-channel right off marker G"63". It was mid tide or thereabouts. We found deep water to pass through only 10 feet or so away from G"63". (Spice) MILE 246, NC - NEW RIVER INLET NAVIGATION NOTE Watch for shoaling and cross-currents where the ICW crosses the New River Inlet. New River Marina - still the cheapest diesel fuel we've found anywhere on ICW. (Le Point, Draco) MILE 276, NC - NIXON CHANNEL Enter south of the small marsh islet and anchor 50 yards inside in about 12 feet. Set the hook closer to the south bank. The entrance will carry about 8 feet MLW. (Briarpatch) MILE 283, NC - WRIGHTSVILLE BEACH Deeper water to stbd, near the reeds when heading in (south side of the channel), not the north side which appears bold. Anchor carefully, perhaps with two hooks (some report marginal holding) behind coastal barrier islands and S of bridge in 10 feet. Plenty of room, but complex currents and fast powerboat traffic, even after dark. Sleep to sounds of ocean surf. Avoid on weekends and holidays. Daymarks have been shifted and renumbered since the 1996 hurricane and subsequent re-dredging. Watch swing room. Tide, current, & wind cause boats to swing wildly in every direction. Good holding ground and great dinghy docks at bridge. It may be possible to come in Shim Creek and anchor south of Mott Channel. Most people anchor up by the fixed bridge. Police come around to be sure you are out of the channel. Motel available. (Crescendo, Freedom, L'Etoile Du Nord, Oengus, Rosalieann, Butter) MILE 295, NC - CAROLINA BEACH HARBOR Sheltered from waves and off the waterway. Enter at daymark #161 and follow local channel marks to an outer anchorage beyond #4 in up to 33 feet of water but watch the unmarked sharp shoaling from 12 feet to 3 feet in middle of harbor near #4. Ask for advice on Channel 16 from locals, who are helpful. A channel extends beyond #7 to the downtown waterfront with fuel and amenities. Very busy area on weekends and holidays, with small powerboats and PWCs everywhere, but a better solution than Dutchman's Creek at Southport. (Crescendo, Freedom) MILE 295, NC - SNOW'S CUT The current here is swift; time your passage to catch an ebb (southbound). (Crescendo) Halfway from the bridge to the western end of the cut, bottom contours varied widely--from 6 feet to 20 feet in a couple of yards. (Spice) MILE 297, NC - CAROLINA BEACH STATE PARK MARINA Recently rebuilt and improved, dredged to 5 feet in the channel (but shoaled to 2-3 feet by Spring 1998), several transient slips, and a nice facility ashore. (Callinectes) NAVIGATION NOTE 2002: we saw 7 feet of water in the ICW near the inlets in Carolina Beach NC. (Spice) MILE 308, NC - BALD HEAD ISLAND No anchorage, but a nice modern marina at the Cape Fear River entrance with floating docks and a restaurant. Golf carts to rent for exploring the island, which is worth a visit. Marina is VERY susceptible to SE winds. It has become a Yacht Club and prices are up. Grocery which was formerly right in the marina has been relocated to 2 miles away so you have to rent a cart to get there. (Crescendo, Rosalieann) MILE 309, NC - SOUTHPORT MARINA One-half mile south of G "1" upon re-entering the ICW from the Cape Fear River. Went to Cricket Cove Marina on the way north (right on the ICW) and from there went out the Little RIver inlet and up to the Cape Fear River. This avoids the pontoon bridge, which was not opening at low tide due to too little water (2001). (Freedom, Rosalieann) We anchored in the OLD BASIN, or the first one you'd see upon reentering the ICW from the Cape Fear River. We stayed very very close to the fishing boat docks on the starboard side and anchored in the center of the basin with 8 feet of water at low tide. Free dock was available. Room for only one or two boats of our size to anchor. Very very soft mud; used CQR and Northill anchors. (Spice) MILE 310, NC - DUTCHMAN CREEK Near Southport, a town that gets good reports from several cruisers. Enter at center channel to avoid shoaling on either shore; the entire entry is somewhat shallow, so approach slowly and watch the tide to avoid being trapped inside at low tide. Anchor near mouth of creek in 12 feet or farther up. May have mosquitoes, but otherwise a fine spot. (Crescendo, Freedom) MILE 311, NC - UNNAMED GUNKHOLE This is not for deep draft boats. It is referred to by locals as the 'wildlife ramp' because of the boat ramp there. It is actually a canal dredged to construct levees for a cooling water channel from the Brunswick County Nuclear Plant to Caswell Beach. It extends a little more than a mile past the ramp to an abrupt dead end. Depth is consistent 9-10 ft all the way. There are underwater intakes at the very end on the canal, where cooling water is drawn into the plant. Because of its depth and generally narrow dimension with plenty of trees, it is a favorite anchorage for local commercial vessels during hurricanes. Just south of R8, turn north and pass over a submerged dam and beyond the signs saying that boats can't enter. At low water, we read no less than 6' at the entrance, though we did follow directions from a boat that had sounded their way in and recommended that we hold far to port upon entering, and far to starboard when we got past the submerged dam. We had no less than 8' the rest of the way in. We anchored in 9' of water, far beyond the boat ramp that is well used by locals. (Luv It, Alphabet Soup) MILE 338, NC - SUNSET BEACH PONTOON BRIDGE Have your camera ready for this relic. Occasional commercial/government vessels will force openings besides the scheduled hourly ones, so don't hesitate to move up early. (Freedom)

Status
Not open for further replies.