I think I'll name her "Guilty Secret". ;)

Sep 30, 2013
1988 Catalina 22 North Florida
1995 Boston Whaler Dauntless 15'. She's basically been sitting in an old man's air conditioned garage for 24 years. This spring he had the motor and trailer completely serviced, and then promptly sold her to me for an outstanding price. He claimed there were roughly 25 hours on the motor, and I believe him. Compression test, visuals, and water trials all agree she's showroom new.

By the way ... I am NOT going over to the dark side. It's just that I'm buying a superyacht soon, starting with the dinghy.;)

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
What a nice looking boat. Some of my favorite memories are of my brother and I with a couple of friends going king fishing in a center console boat like that. What a blast.
Are you looking for advice on the super yacht to go with her?

You know, most of the time it's cheaper to buy the yacht with her than separately. Just try buying the hard top to a jeep without buying the jeep at the same time.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Jan 18, 2016
Catalina 387 Dana Point
Go catch some fish.... Don't worry 'bout going to the dark side.. It's not dark - just different.

And a Whaler? That's a great boat... Good for you.

And with 2 folks on board, that will git up and go.... Bahamas in no time...... :)

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
I have a similar set up. ;)

I have towed that PB behind my Sailboat to sail to some remote fishing marshes[Louisiana Boot] that would take a bigger power boat $$$ to reach and the sea state would hurt my back to ride in.

Anchor Sailboat and go fishing in shallow marshes.:)
Jim...

dLj

Mar 23, 2017
Belliure 41 Sailing back to the Chesapeake
If you're on the water, it's not the dark side... Beautiful boat!

dj