I missed the answers to the last sail quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2004
Hunter 40.5 Warwick, RI
Don, I must have trashed the email telling me how to get the answers to your last quiz on 6/6. Can you direct me to the answers?

May 17, 2004
Other Catalina 30 Tucson, AZ
I missed the answers to the last sail quiz.

Rich: Sorry about the delay in answering. I just returned today from a week of driving high speed jet boats on Lake Havasu, AZ. A friend of mine builds high performance engines for high speed jet boats and often he lets me test drive them. A number of years ago I raced circle jets boats out there and that is where I met him. These boats go a bit faster than my C30!! I love the feeling you get when you punch them and your butt seems to slip out from underneath you. Skimming across a glass surface at about 60 mph with only the aft portion of the boat in the water is a trip but my wife is telling me to knock it off as I'm not as young as I think I am. Anyway, I'm not sure about the quizyou are referrinf to. I think you might be refering to one I posted over on "ask all sailors". I was hoping the sailor I directed it to would post an answer, which I don't think he ever did. If that is not the quiz you are referring to, let me know and I'll see if I can find it.

Feb 10, 2004
Hunter 40.5 Warwick, RI
Don, the quiz started with...

"Instructions from Don Guillette The purpose of this material is to asses your sail trim knowledge. There are no trick questions. ..." I think it was posted on 6/6, or at least that is when I saw it. Also it said that an email would be sent next week telling you how to log in and get the answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.