I joined the club. NEW BOAT!

Sep 24, 2018
O'Day 25 Chicago
After a two year search, I finally pulled the trigger on a 94 C30. The seller/PO has been incredibly open, honest and has answered virtually every question I can think of. I looked at others but this one just felt right. The price was also too good to pass up even with some maintenance issues that were discovered during inspection. It will be bitter sweet seeing my O'Day go but I cant wait to get this one in the water next season!
bow.jpeg
stern.jpeg

Attachments

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
Congratulations, looks like a sweet ride. I know you're a regular here, so I just want to remind you of some C30 resources you should know about: Ken Kloeber's (weekendrken) has an IO group for C39 skippers. And our C34 webiste/forum has a ton on information, since our boats are essentially identical for systems. Examples with links are in Reply #8 here:

Engines 101 - The BIGGEST & BEST collection of M25 Series Universal Engine Information on the Internet, plus some M35, too :) This includes a link to the Critical Upgrades topic which has more engine information please read it too.

Diesel Engine - c34.org
Fuel Filtration 101 (with both primary Racor and secondary engine filter identification)
Fuel Filtration 101 & Racor fuel filter numbers and On to the secondary fuel filter!

There is a lot of other good engine and general boat info here:

"101" Series - Quick Links to "Popular" Topics includes "Electrical Systems 101"

Catalina 30 Groups Link

Subscribe at the web forum:

Catalina30 groups.io Group
*All things Catalina 30 and 309! Sponsored by the International Catalina 30 Assn IC30A. FAQs, Q&A, comments, and experiences especially fixes and modifications invited. Share with over 2200 other owners. Website catalina30.com* *Please join the International Catalina 30 Association.

or by sending an email to:
Catalina30+subscribe@groups.io

This comes from this sbo thread by weekendrken:

1992 Catalina 30

Also: www.catalina30.com

These are C34 threads applicable to your boat: