Hunter H26 Mast Head-sail Double Sheave Box

Doug J

May 2, 2005
Hunter 26 Oceanside, CA
Anybody know where I can get a new one of these?

This is a double sheave box that the jib halyard exits from.

It has a socket to connect the head-stay stem-ball to.

I don't know if this is a specialized part for the Hunter H26 or not, but I have not been able to find any online.

I have an ISOMAT mast.

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
@Terry Cox
Kenyon Isomat was an American Company located in Charlotte, NC but purchased by Z Spar (French Company) in the 90's so it became in a sense an European company (Z Spar) which for reasons not to be discussed left the country. Charleston Spar was started up by the same folks at the same location in Charlotte using the same stuff from Kenyon Isomat but later became Sparcraft. One of my friends who was the sales manager now retired on Lake Norman for Keyon Isomat and Charleston Spars verified my information long time ago and as a dealer was caught up in the Z Spar issue. Thought you would like to know. There is another post on this by Doug which I responded to where he should go and will contact Rig Rite as his spar is a Kenyon Isomat. I introduced the H 26 and was the top dealer selling this not to mention my involvement with this boat.

Doug J

May 2, 2005
Hunter 26 Oceanside, CA
Fantastic Rig-Rite has it, with a little more looking on their site I found it. I really thought this part would be hard to find!

Rig-Rite has detailed information to help identify the mast. I believe this is the mast I have.

They also identify a lot of other parts that fit that mast.