Hunter 37 Cutter

Jun 12, 2021
Hunter 240 Aqualand Marina, Lake Lanier
I was sad to to see that George Buoy has listed his Hunter 37 Cutter here on SailboatOwners. He has helped me a great deal with my H240 since I got it two years ago. George, like the rest of us is getting old. Millie can no longer negotiate the boat safely and they have decided to sell her. He has had it all over the great lakes and the Caribbean over the last 20 years. It will be strange looking across the dock and not seeing her nested there.

dLj

Mar 23, 2017
Belliure 41 Sailing back to the Chesapeake
I was sad to to see that George Buoy has listed his Hunter 37 Cutter here on SailboatOwners. He has helped me a great deal with my H240 since I got it two years ago. George, like the rest of us is getting old. Millie can no longer negotiate the boat safely and they have decided to sell her. He has had it all over the great lakes and the Caribbean over the last 20 years. It will be strange looking across the dock and not seeing her nested there.
I've come to the conclusion that we are not owners of sailboats but rather caretakers. Sailboats have a way of finding the next person to take care of them until the next caretaker must come along. It seems all good boats do that...

dj