Hunter 310

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Ken Brown

Has anyone bought the new 2000 hunter 310.If so how do you like.What are the pluses and minus,s

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
no mas

Ken: I think that the 310 has been replaced by the 320! You may want to ask the same about the 320.

B

Bruce Grant

Some of the 310's are 2000 models

My dealer has a 310 that is a 2000 model. I bought a 320, I like the layout better and it has more wood down below and a slightly better layout. New hull and topside design, if you saw them side by side, you would notice some slight differences, some major differences. I think it is a matter of taste, but I liked the 320 better. Regards. Bruce. Neon Moon

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
Bruce, how could you?

Bruce: How could you even think about purchasing one of these new Hunters (they are not designed by Cherubini).<grin>

B

Bruce Grant

I must have had a momentary lapse

It appears that I don't have any taste etc. However for the type of sailing that I do and the club racing and business and social entertainment, I can't find any boat in the price range that will do all of these any better than the Hunter. You will note that I did hold out for a boat with a little more wood that the previous models, so I guess I am a traditionalist in that regard. Go figure. Regards. Bruce. Neon Moon

S

Steve B

Bruce - Where's the H-28?

Bruce - Did you trade the Hunter 28 (Neon Moon?) to the dealer? I always liked that model for some reason and since a new boat is not in the cards right now the later H28's are my next choice.

B

Bruce Grant

She's still in the water

I did trade her in, but she is mine until the new boat comes, or the dealer or I sell her. If you interested, email me (address is in the owners section) and I will let you know what he is giving me for her. Regards. Bruce. Neon Moon

S

Steve Cook

Read me owner review

Just the other day, I posted my review of my 1999 H310, which I have now owned for 11 months. I saw the new 320 at the Chicago strickly sail boat show and there are things I liked what Hunter did and things that I did not like. I mostly did not like the nav table in the 320, it took away seating room in the cabin. Check it out, I just love my 310 and would buy it again. Steve, s/v The Odyessy...

J

Julian Sandford

new 310

I have just bought a 9/99 310 in preference to a new 320, which I wouldn't have got for three months. Only downside is no chart table and the 320 has a nicer table. Neither has any bottle stowage, which the 290 and the 340 has. WHY? Like to her about any mods- Gennaker autohelm, stereo, floding prop beind fitted as I write.

Status
Not open for further replies.