Hunter 310 Bimini

Feb 14, 2019
hunter 310 charlottetown
I have a Hunter 310 1998 with fiberglass arch. It came with Bimini bows and a good dodger but no Bimini canvas, previous owner said it got trashed and he through it out.
is there a factory replacement available?
How does the Bimini attach to the arch tracts ( is there a special part)
Is there a Bimini pattern available?
Does anyone have good pics of 310 Bimini
thanks shawn

Nov 4, 2010
Hunter 310 Lighthouse Landing Resort and Marina
I have a Hunter 310 1998 with fiberglass arch. It came with Bimini bows and a good dodger but no Bimini canvas, previous owner said it got trashed and he through it out.
is there a factory replacement available?
How does the Bimini attach to the arch tracts ( is there a special part)
Is there a Bimini pattern available?
Does anyone have good pics of 310 Bimini
thanks shawn

Hi Shawn,
I have three complete hardware and bimini fire the 98 Hunter 310. I took it off my boat for the winter and have it in my garage. She filled with water and was filled with mold. It's been totalled, very sad. Anyway I have that bimini plus I have $1200 custom cushion that wrap around the cockpit with memory foam, plus matching rail cushions and few other items. Let me know if you're interested.
Barrett

Feb 14, 2019
hunter 310 charlottetown
Hi Shawn,
I have three complete hardware and bimini fire the 98 Hunter 310. I took it off my boat for the winter and have it in my garage. She filled with water and was filled with mold. It's been totalled, very sad. Anyway I have that bimini plus I have $1200 custom cushion that wrap around the cockpit with memory foam, plus matching rail cushions and few other items. Let me know if you're interested.
Barrett
Not shure what you have "three complete hardware and bimini fire the 98 Hunter 310" do you have pics? what color is the binini?

Feb 14, 2019
hunter 310 charlottetown
Also do you still have the boat my mast was damaged ( I fixed it) but still looking for replacement mast?

Nov 4, 2010
Hunter 310 Lighthouse Landing Resort and Marina
H Shaen,
The color is white, and we are in Gulf Shores until next week and will back in TN next Wednesday. I can take pics for you then. No unfortunately the boat was totalled by insurance because aft several attempts to remove the interior mold they gave up. Like I said I have the bimini, hardware, custom cushions and more stuff in my garage.

Not shure what you have "three complete hardware and bimini fire the 98 Hunter 310" do you have pics? what color is the binini?

Feb 14, 2019
hunter 310 charlottetown
thanks send pics to shawnh1640@ gmail;com
Do you know where the boat went? Did someone part it out? Its hard to find a used mast for a 310 because of the B and R rig and last year the manufacturer was 6 to 8 month behind because of hurricanes in the Bahamas