How to replace anchor roller on bow sprit?

Jan 10, 2023
Beneteau Oceanis 55 Anchorage
On my '14 Beneteau Oceanis 55, the lower anchor roller needs replacing but I don't know how to properly remove it. What are your suggestions salty dogs?

Pictures are shots on either side of the roller needing replacing. Intent was to replace it while at anchor but it appears to me that I'll have to hack it off or completely disassemble the bow sprit to see what's on the other side of plate in the second photo.
1000002367.jpg
1000002368.jpg

Mar 6, 2008
Catalina 1999 C36 MKII #1787 Coyote Point Marina, CA.
It is hard to see from the photo, but if I may guess, it appears that there is a hex nut from one side and the opposite side it is a bolt head similar to carriage bolt head. Perform this repair at the dock, hang a tarp below this area to catch any loose parts, then remove the anchor and remove the hexhead nut. The bolt will slide out of the opposite side.

Jan 10, 2023
Beneteau Oceanis 55 Anchorage
It is hard to see from the photo, but if I may guess, it appears that there is a hex nut from one side and the opposite side it is a bolt head similar to carriage bolt head. Perform this repair at the dock, hang a tarp below this area to catch any loose parts, then remove the anchor and remove the hexhead nut. The bolt will slide out of the opposite side.
Here is the approximate location of the center pin on the opposite side of the welded cutoff nut side:
1000002369.jpg

Maybe there is a flat hexhead bolt fastened into this side?? I would have to remove the center brace support first of course, fastened with a few bolts to the bow sprit and to the from of the boat... It's a really weird design. Thank you though for your comments!!