how to buy spare parts from beneteau?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John

Can any of you share with my a successful and easy way of ordering spare parts from beneteau? i own a nearly three year old first 40.7, purchased brand new from the local beneteau dealer. while i can order spares throught this dealer, unfortunately it's a time wasting process as it has taken this dealer up to three months from my initial request to their actual placing of the order with beneteau, with lots of phone calls and emails in the intervening time required to get them to place the order. i conatacted beneteau in france directely last year but they say that orders for spares have to placed directly with one of their dealers. so if you know of a dealer who provided competent service, i would be most grateful for a reference! many thanks,

X

XAvier

Could not agree more !

I could not agree more. My feeling is that the distibution of spare parts is very inefficient ...and it is a ripp off too

B

BILL TRIPP

spare parts

ST. Barts has been a great help.Located in the USA...

C

Capt. Marc

I had good service from...

Ward Richardson at Beneteau in Marion, SC 843-629-5320 I ordered some prop zincs and they arrived quickly and were the right size. He also sent an article about the interior varnish. Marc

J

Joe

Echo kudos for BUSA and Ward

I have had considerable success in working with Ward Richardson at Beneteau USA. I have had prompt and reliable service on everything from interior cushion replacement to a deck key. You can also reach Ward at ward.richardson@beneteauusa.com

T

Tim Pinkham

Ward rules

Hi, I've had great luck with Ward as well. I would use email, getting through by phone is pretty tough. ward.richardson@beneteauusa.com Tim

W

wm frech

Ward Richardson for President

excellent response from Ward via email...not so on phone...parts shipped fast and no dealer markups to pay.

B

BILL TRIPP

Spare Parts

e mail : jeanmichel.morisson@st-barts.com great help to get parts, price is right, delivery is fast.....393 owner

Status
Not open for further replies.