How do I e-mail this group

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michele

I don't want to write an article. I just want to find out if anyone has any information on the ODay Daysailer III (3). She is 17 Ft and is an 1986. I cant find any information. e-mail me at MIsaac123@aol.com Please help

J

Justin - O'day Owner's Web

Fire away your questions, we can help

Michele, Welcome to the list. How may I help you with your daysailer? I have lots of experience with them, so if there is anything I can tell you please let me know. Justin - O'day Owner's Web

P

Pam

New owner of two O'Day Day Sailors - need help

Hello - I've been reading through the site and find it very interesting except that there are no photos or specs for the Day Sailor models. In fact, they aren't even listed as a option to access. I have just recently purchased one which is a 1974 light blue hull with white deck, etc. The other O'Day day sailor looks more vintage with that retro green deck and white hull. There is a lot of wood trim including floor boards and combing pieces. It's a classic but I can't find any year stamped on the boat. Can anyone help me? The overall length of both boats is 16'9" and the beam on both is 6'2" although the older boat is wider by a foot inside in terms of leg room, etc. Any information on these two Day Sailors would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Pam North Channel, Lake Huron, Canada pmclaugh52@hotmail.com

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
To Pam

Not sure how that happened - the Daysailor is the backbone of the fleet! You'll now find the Daysailor model page, with reviews, owners, forum posts, etc., fully restored in the 'Boats' section. ph.

Status
Not open for further replies.