Hey Phil-where did my picture go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2004
Hunter 40.5 Bayfield, WI
The picture that shows up when I post is not the one I had on here. Did Captain Grumpy ask you to remove it?:) I tried yesterday to edit my profile with a new photo but it still does not show up on my posts. What should I do?

B

Benny

It happens.

It is apparent someone complained. I'll bet that it was a female, not as well endowed and who raised the argument that this is a sailing forum not a girlie magazine. I have always admired how Sports Illustrated continues to publish their swimsuit issue. They probably have a mostly male audience and don't care for complaints. I would imagine this forum has a similar audience. A few years back a pretty girl in a string bikini set up her Hot Dog cart business in the gas station accross from our workplace. Needless to say the business thrived and everything was fine for a few weeks until the wife of the gas station owner drove one day by the station. She was gone the next day. I can still hear her saying "Now you all come back and see me"

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Nobody complained, nothing weird happened

The photo' been switched out for a while and I think the files got a bit scrambled when we had to restore the server a couple week ago. Princess, just send me a copy of the image you want to use. I asked to do it offline because I prefer not to clutter the board with housekeeping stuff. No intrigue meant. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.