Help selling the baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TomCoyner

Hi All: I am ready to sell my first boar. I have a 1995 362 and need some suggestions to find a broker. Also the dark green hull is faded and the question is to paint now or sell as is? The boat is a freshwater boat and I can't find a similar boat on the market for a price comparison. Thanks, Tom

Jun 14, 2005
- - Sandusky, OH
Tried

Oh yea, the hull has a gray-white oxidized look that won't come out. It's just lost the deep green color.

J

JACK STANLEY

SELLING 362

TOM, Have you listed your boat yet? I have been considering moving up to a 362 from my Sabre 32. Reply to jack0605@msn.com. Thanks, Jack

L

Lee

Sad to see you sell the 32

Hi Jack, after a lot of back and forth conversation with you I have to admit I feel a little sad that you too want to "move up". The 32 is such a darling. I only hope you are as happy with the 36's sailing characteristics as with the 32's.

May 21, 2004
Sabre Sabre 32 Salem
I'm just buying a Sabre 32 Aft Cabin

I'm soon to trade in my good old Galaxy 32 for a Sabre 32 Aft Cabin. I'd love to hear from other 32 owners about their experiences with this design.

L

Lee

Want to know about the 32 with aft cabin?

Hi Beverly, if you are looking for a 32 with aft cabin(s), we think this is the greatest lay out. A small boat but perfect privacy. Two couples or one and 2 singles, easy. Besides, since the main cabin has that foldable separation door, you can heat up the salon easily, and also you can use the foldable door as an extension for the head! You just fold it oout and fold the head door and the salon aft door out so that they touch each other - and there you have your extended private head. We are going to sell our Sabre32 one of these days, but we haven't made a final decision yet - it's so hard to find a better boat! We want to move up but the cosiness of this version is hard to beat. Good luck!

J

Jim

I also have a 362

Jack, I also have a 2003 362 that I am considering selling. Have you upgraded yet? I can send more details if you have interest. Contact at sailjt@aol.com Jim

T

Tom

Ready and willing

I have not put the boat with a broker yet. It is ready to sell. Email if interested.

N

N Sydor

interested

I'm interested in learning more about your 362. Respond, if you wish with a e-mail address.

T

Tom

Ohio Sabre

Yes, I haven't sold it. Really haven't tried yet. My email is t.coyner@apgqa.com If your still interested drop a note. Tom

T

Tom Coyner

Sabre 362 1995

Greg/Jack: Boat has Bamboo deck/Green Hull. Hull is fadded and needs paint. The boat has almost every option expect radar & generator. Have six sails including: main, 3 roller jibs, and 2 spinakers never used to go with it. $155,000 email for complete spec sheet to t.coyner@apgqa.com

J

John Lubimir

Sabre 362

Tom- At which marina are you based? I have a Sabre 38MKII at Sandusky Harbor Marina,(F dock). Have you thought about using Freeman Eckley as a broker? Jon Lubimir

Jun 3, 2004
- - Brookville Lake
bought 1994 362

I bought 1994 362 in Lake St. Clair 3 months ago, also a keel-centerboard boat. I moved her to Sandusky Yacht Club. My shopping was via yachtworld.com

P

Pete

Looking to buy

Hi My family is looking for a 362 - if your boat is still for sale, let me know, we may be interested Thanks Pete irbs@verizon.net

Status
Not open for further replies.