“Hawkeye”

Nov 1, 2017
Catalina 25 Sea Star Base Galveston, TX

Attachments

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Good to see your post again Simon. How your well and still active in sailing.
Is the reason the boat is not for sale, because you purchased it?

How has your Captain’s License progressed?

SFS

Aug 18, 2015
Currently Boatless Okinawa
Simon! I have missed your posts. Spend a minute and update us on how you are and what you are doing these days!

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Hi Simon,
It is good to read your posts again.
That is a nice looking boat. I really like the clean simple deck plan. She looks made for serious sailing.

If you bought her, she's in good hands. I'm sorry you have so much work to do before you can sail her, but you will probably have fun doing that part too. I hope you have the time. It is a sadness in my heart every time I walk past my Dragonfly and I know I'm not getting her ready. Still, I keep her and I dream.

May your dreams set sail with you at the helm.

-Will

Nov 1, 2017
Catalina 25 Sea Star Base Galveston, TX
Thank you all for the warm welcome back and wishes. I’m still employed at Sea Star Base Galveston, which is currently seeking new ownership. I wish I had enough money to afford such a project like “Hawkeye”, but rent eats most of my dollars these days! I’ve still got my Catalina 25, standing rigging needs replacing soon. Great to hear from you all again!

Rick D

Jun 14, 2008
Hunter Legend 40.5 Shoreline Marina Long Beach CA
So sorry to see this old warhorse neglected. The purchaser does not appear to have done anything. I remember how well she did.