HAPS events for March, April and May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikem

Dec 20, 2009
Hunter 466 Bremerton
Hi Folks,

This is a reminder of three events and some info on each.

The first is our annual Chart Chat to be held 1800-2100, March 9, 2013, at the Bremerton Yacht Club, 2700 Yacht Haven Way, Bremerton. Pot luck, bring what you want to eat. I need to know by March 4th if you will attend. If you have reciprocity with Bremerton Yacht Club you may come by boat but I need to know that also to arrange moorage.

The second event is the Bell Harbor Marina Rendezvous April 12-14. See Tom Hubbard’s note.

The third event is a joint rendezvous with Hidden Harbor Yacht Club, HHYC, to Longbranch over the Memorial Day Weekend.

1. It would probably help when we review the schedule at the Chart Chat if folks had an updated copy of it. Note that the Chart Chat is now 9 March and the addition of the All Signature rendezvous in Poulsbo at the end of June.
2. We have a rough rendezvous schedule
a. 9 March Chart Chat Bremerton Yacht Club…Potluck, Murrays
b. 12-14 April Bell St. Harbor and Mariners game Hubbards contact Tom ASAP thubbard84@msn.com
c. 24-27 May Joint Rendezvous with Hidden Harbor Yacht Club to Longbranch
d. 14-16 June Kingston, ribs by Scott/ Tughan
e. 28-30 June All Signature-Yachts Rendezvous at Poulsbo. All HAPS members are invited.
f. 3 July Impromptu anchorage in Poulsbo for fireworks
g. 26-28 July All Hunter rendezvous sponsored by Marine Service Center. Not a HAPS even, but all invited
h. 16-18 Aug. Bremerton Marina wine festival. Murray, Coykendall
i. 20-22 Sept. Poulsbo, Bill and Jeannine Bramstedt and maybe Dave and Sue Garland
j. 4-6, 18-20 Oct. Foss Waterway Greg and Maggie, Dave and Mary
k. November Dinner at Scotts atop Cougar Mountain (very nice gesture by Brian and Mary)

A brief announcement from our Bell Harbor Marina Rendezvous Host Tom Hubbard.

Subject: Bell Street Rendezvous

I just got off the phone with Bell Harbor Marina (206) 787-3952 regarding the April 12-14 Rendezvous. It would be best for everyone attending, to call them and make reservations for your own boat.

I have just made reservations for our boat and the price was $1.35 per foot per night + $5.00 per night for 30 Amp service ($10.00 for 50 Amp.) They will need a credit card for the first nights deposit. The deposit is NOT refundable or transferable so, use it or lose it. When making your reservations, asked to be put near our slip if possible (A12.)

Please let me know if you are interested in going to the Mariners Game Saturday night. If we have 10+ people going, we can get a group rate on tickets. Actual ticket prices won't be out until March but, it shouldn't be much higher than last years prices (around $15.00-$20.00 per ticket.) I can buy the tickets and have you all reimburse me that week end.

More details of the rendezvous will be sent out once they have been finalized. However, you can count on great weather, shopping, drinking, eating and watching some baseball!

Thanks
Tom
thubbard84@msn.com

Tom Hubbard

18610 Marine View Drive SW
Normandy Park, WA 98166

Home: 206 277-0661
Cell: 206 992-5959

Brief Announcement for a Longbranch Cruise over Memorial Day Weekend with Hidden Harbor Yacht Club.
HAPS has been invited to join HHYC for the memorial day 100 mile cruise to Longbranch. It is a rafting event and typically meals are shared with others potluck style. We usually go to the dance Saturday night. More info when we get it. Please forward to the whole group. Kris Riddenour.

Thanks to all

Mike and Ruth Murray HAPS Fleet Co-Captains 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.