Halyard winch pawls

Status
Not open for further replies.

jilm4

Oct 11, 2007
- - Fairhope, AL
I had some friends pull apart my halyard winch during a sail the other day and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about replacing the pawls. It looks like it would be pretty straightforward, but any advice on where to purchase them and install them would be appreciated. I also want to replace my shower curtain and the price Catalina gave me was ridiculous. Any help would be appreciated.

C

Chief

PYacht

I had some pretty good luck with Pyacht in getting parts for my cat 30 winches. I would go to the website of the particular brand and model of winch. Get your part numbers, then go on-line to Pyacht. I received the parts in a few days, and in one case I ordered the wrong part, they took it back and gave a full refund. http://www.pyacht.net/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/online-store/scstore/shophome.html?E+scstore

Dave Groshong

SBO Staff
Staff member
Jan 25, 2007
Catalina 22 Seattle
what brand and size

are your winches? Probably Lewmar or Barient? We can probably get what you need, right here on this site. Dave Groshong Customer Service SailboatOwners.com Toll Free 877-932-7245 ext.116, Mon-Fri, 9-5 Pacific dave@sailboatowners.com

Status
Not open for further replies.