Halyard guides in mast

Jun 1, 2024
Hunter 23 Eagle Creek Reservoir
I have a Hunter 23. Does anyone know what these guides for the internal halyards are called, and even more important where to get replacements.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments

Jun 8, 2004
Catalina 320 Dana Point
It's called an "exit plate" yours looks like an Isomat to me, I'll attach a link to rigrite's page. Same is vailable in Stainless or plastic, I've switched to the stainless. The plastic ones wear thru and are not much favored these days. Catalina Direct also carries them perhaps at a little better price. Couple sizes available check your dimensions.
Isomat Exit Plates
Halyard Exit Plate Riveted, Stainless C-320, C-350

Jun 1, 2024
Hunter 23 Eagle Creek Reservoir
It's called an "exit plate" yours looks like an Isomat to me, I'll attach a link to rigrite's page. Same is vailable in Stainless or plastic, I've switched to the stainless. The plastic ones wear thru and are not much favored these days. Catalina Direct also carries them perhaps at a little better price. Couple sizes available check your dimensions.
Isomat Exit Plates
Halyard Exit Plate Riveted, Stainless C-320, C-350
Thank You! I searched for everything that I could think of and found noting.
Thank you!

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
Used to be you could leaf through a WM or Defender catalogue and find some hardware by recognition. Now you often need to know the key word. It's always good to know terminology. But some of my searches come up with some wacky stuff.