H37c mainsail needed

Jaxg

Jun 30, 2019
Hunter 37 Cherubini Jacksonville
I need a new (used) main for my 1980 37c. I’m not a racer, just want a cruising sail in good condition, any ideas or suggestions without spending $1000’s.

Sep 29, 2016
Lord Nelson Lord Nelson 35 3 Full time cruiser
I bought an entire suit for my 37C from Far East Sails in Hong Kong. $3,882 total for all 3 sails. 8oz Dacron, triple stitching, radial patches, tell tails, draft stripes etc with a 3 reef main and full battens included. Could not be happier with them.

Jaxg

Jun 30, 2019
Hunter 37 Cherubini Jacksonville
Like joe above, I also purchased a main from Far East sails. The main for my 37c with the full batten upgrade and the 8.8 Dacron triple stitched heavy strong cruiser sail cost me right around $1300 delivered. Michael, the sales rep I dealt with was awesome, quick to answer questions, and right on top of a small problem after the sail was delivered. I’d highly recommend them. I didn’t want to spend the money but buying a used sail is such a gamble, the price from Far East made it a no brainer after deciding to go with new.
. The excellent customer service was an unexpected bonus.

Jun 8, 2004
C&C Frigate 36 St. Margarets Bay, Nova Scotia
I have a nice suit of H37c sails used less than three seasons. Heavy cruising sails made at the local North loft, but under their own label. I don't have the boat anymore. PM me if interested.