Gulf Coast All-Catalina Cruise-In July 20-July22

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bob Miller

REVISED DATE FOR ALL-CATALINA CRUISE-IN Come one, Come all, and join in on a terrific Weekend of Fun, Sun, Prizes, Programs, Free bees, Photos, Food, Frolic and Brews!!!! WHEN: Friday July 20th thru Sunday July 22 Where: Bradenton Yacht Club (on the Manatee River) off Tampa Bay. Why: Because it's time to Get Out!!! Get Down!! and Get Happy!!! Who: Call Capt. Bob Miller "Miller Time" at 041 795-4646 How Much!!! $75.00per person (first two per vessel. $50.00 bucks for each extra. What do you get for your money!!! Two Terrific T-shirts (X-tra large if necessary) Two Meals Friday Cook out/ Sunday Morning Breakfast Two Short River Races (optional) Every entry gets a prize. Two Catalina Seminars to choose from. (TBA) Two Cameras to take pixs of all the good stuff. Two Nights (three if necessary) of dockage at BYC. Two Drink coupons per person for Saturday night party IT'S NOT TWO EARLY TO GIVE ME A BUZZ OR AN E-MAIL AT MTIMILLERTIME@YAHOO.COM PHONE 941 795-4646 w

B

Brian Giersch

Catalina 36s in the Gulf?

Bob, I am intriqued by your call for participation in the Gulf Coast Rendezvous. I am editor of the C 36 section of Mainsheet magazine and continue to be puzzled as to why we never hear from C 36 folks along the Gulf Coast. Would you be willing to write an article about the plans for the Rendezvous? You can email me at bdgiersch@erols.com. I can get the event written up for the May Mainsheet. Would also like to hear if there are any number of C 36s, from which we could organize a Gulf Coast Fleet of Catalina 36s. Look forward to hearing from you.

R

Rick

C-36 Fleet

I am wondering if there is such a fleet in Galveston Bay also???? I have met several C-36 owners.. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.