Go Navy!

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
Did you hear that Fake Punt was an accident, per the Coach.
Fagot [fah goooo] did not expect it?

Guess who must have decided it?

The Center and a chosen few.:clap:
Amazing 2nd Half by Navy.

Fagot to be a Marine Officer on graduation.

College Football Center Jim...

PS: Fagot is a cajun name.:pimp:
PSS: High school cajun friend was named Falgot or Fowl Gooo:biggrin:
PSSS: Telling my age now. I was Terry Bradsaw's and Phil Robertson's Center in College. Both of them Mulit-millionaires, sadly not me.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2010
Hunter 40.5 Beaufort, SC
Was at the game. What a heck of an "accidental fake punt". Fagot, normally a linebacker, called a line adjustment when he saw the line was overloaded on one side. The freshman center thought he called for a fake punt and snapped it to him and hit him in the facemask :yikes:. Took the ball and just ran. They had practiced this play but it wasn't called by the coach and just a "miss communcation with the center". Sometimes you just get lucky. The big stop on 4th down at the end of the game wasn't luck though. Fagot was in on that too.

Last edited:

HMT2

Mar 20, 2014
Hunter 31 828 Shoreacres, TX
Was at the game. What a heck of an "accidental fake punt". Fagot, normally a linebacker, called a line adjustment when he saw the line was overloaded on one side. The freshman center thought he called for a fake punt and snapped it to him and hit him in the facemask :yikes:. Took the ball and just ran. They had practiced this play but it wasn't called by the coach and just a "miss communcation with the center". Sometimes you just get lucky. The big stop on 4th down at the end of the game wasn't luck though. Fagot was in on that too.
Go Navy!