Genoa sheet car and block

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2005
catalina - Sidney BC
I have a new 150 percent Genoa. Want to replace genoa sheet car and block on a 1988 Catalina 30. I am interested in hearing what others have done that improves the stock arrangement.

Jan 25, 2007
- - Great sacandaga
Go to Garhauer

Hello, I would reccomend the E-Z glide system from Garhauer Marine. It's made very well,it's priced right, and it offers you seamless control of your head sail. I talked to a very nice guy buy the name of Mark about installing one on my C22. He thought at first that it would be overkill on a C22, but after a long talk, he came up with the idea of changing the size of some of the components for the proper fit for my C22. They machined, and created, the first ever E-Z glide system for a C22! They took it upon themselves to do this for me, that is some kind of customer service. The price that I paid is the same price that is printed in thier catalog, nothing more. If you do business with them, please ask for Mark....and tell them that "Half Breed" Jay loves his E-Z Glide system.

Joe

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 27 Mission Bay, San Diego
garhaurer jib car system...

highly recommended.... will fit right on your 1" genoa track. See photo/project forum for set up ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.