Genoa search

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Greg

I am searching for a used genoa for a 1978 O'Day 23' sail with a roller furling. Do you have any available? or can you recommend others who might ? I have contacted several internet sites and they all seem to require the size/dimentions. I do not know what size I need. Where can find out? Please cc mailto:green@radix.net Thanks. Greg 410.404.3422

J

Joe Ford

some suggestions

Many of the sailmakers' websites have rig databases. Sailnet.com or pyacht.com will also have a boat database with info that will help you get started. Another option is to call a sail loft and request a quote for the sail you had in mind. There are sailmakers They will probably be happy to send you a measuring kit, plus provide you with info about your particular rig. They might also give you suggestions on the size of used sail to look for with the idea that their loft would make the alterations if necessary.

J

JOHN KERSEY

sail q/a

aske a sailmaker - just use the yellow pages , i found a good one near by had a small repair done one a sail and now come in all the time asking some times dumb to him but new to me and most of the time get a straight answer to my q/a and now have some one to come to in a pinch. john/ms magoo sail#6310

J

Justin - O'day Owner's Web

Bacon and Associates

You need to know the I and J dimmensions of your boat to order a new headsail. I is the height between deck and forestay/mast attachment. J is forestay chainplate to mast. I would check in with Bacon and Associates. 410-263-4880. They should have the dimmensions and perhaps even sails to fit. Justin - O'day Owner's Web

Status
Not open for further replies.