G23 Repaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Harvey

I'm thinking about having my 1974 G23 repainted over the winter. Anyone know what a that would cost for a sand and paint. Thanks, Harvey

D

doug

g23 repaint

Hi Harvey: I know that this may not be the correct procedure with this thread. I'm new to using this site. I am trying to locate a fellow 23 Gramp owner that has a swing keel, who could help identify the parts that I am missing to connect the swing keel to the cable. I purchased my boat with a damaged swing keel about 5 years ago, and finally got my swing patched back up,only to find that I'm missing 2 small adapters (pulleys, I think, and 2 Pins for the pulleys?) If you have a swing keel version, could I get your phone number, or I'll give you mine and you can call collect. Thanks for you trouble.

jimq26

Jun 5, 2004
- - -
These guys have done many of these.

Give them a call, or send them an e-mail. See the link attached. Don't forget - there are stringent regulations now in place for all sanding of boats in Burlington as well as all other great lake locations. If you try to cut corners and not use the proper protection for the environment, the fines are very heavy.

H

Harvey

Swing-Keel

Sorry Doug, I've got a fixed-keel Grampian 23. Sounds to me like the connector would be similar to any other swing-keel boats. Best of luck. Harvey.

Status
Not open for further replies.