Free Tiller for Catalina 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurley

Feb 20, 2007
- - Atlanta, GA
I recently built a new tiller for my Catalina 22. Before wasting money on expensive wood I built a prototype out of some scrap wood I had on hand, red oak and aspen. The prototype turned out nicer than I expected and I hate to waste it. I know its not the typical wood someone would use in a marine environment but if someone would like it and is willing to pay shipping I would be happy to give it away. If you are interested you can reach me at rclendenon@comcast.net . Thanks

Hurley

Feb 20, 2007
- - Atlanta, GA
I recently built a new tiller for my Catalina 22. Before wasting money on expensive wood I built a prototype out of some scrap wood I had on hand, red oak and aspen. The prototype turned out nicer than I expected and I hate to waste it. I know its not the typical wood someone would use in a marine environment but if someone would like it and is willing to pay shipping I would be happy to give it away. If you are interested you can reach me at rclendenon@comcast.net . Thanks

Hurley

Feb 20, 2007
- - Atlanta, GA

Hurley

Feb 20, 2007
- - Atlanta, GA

Status
Not open for further replies.