Found on a beach

Oct 2, 2008
Pearson/ 530 Strafford, NH
image.jpg Got any idea what this is from, the middle hole has broken plastic in it. The part is aluminum.image.jpg

Oct 29, 2016
Hunter 41 DS Port Huron
You might want to destroy that, you have found the only Round-To-It on the face of the planet, the holder of which must complete all things on all lists, there are no more excuses...........

jssailem

SBO Weather and Forecasting Forum Jim & John
Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Recyclable... yes
But can you complete the process before the curse of the "Round To It" descends upon you and your family.

It may already be too late.
Are you feeling ok? JSG you look a little changed....

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
Are you feeling ok? JSG you look a little changed....
Currently enjoying a bit of a head cold while renovating a rental.
Also got a savior complex...this friggin' Magma grill may have to be replaced iffin' I can't separate the parts. :banghead::biggrin:

Aug 28, 2015
Oday 28 St Joseph, MI
Part of a hinge for an aluminum chair. My grand uncle, who had one time won the lottery, designed a folding aluminum lawn chair. He manufactured the hinge parts first and sent them as samples of the work quality to retailers all over the world. He spent all of his winnings on the manufacture and mailing of these parts. Unfortunately the only order he got was from the CEO of Woolworths who was closing his business and needed a chair for the beach. I understand that CEO retired to New Hampshire. I believe you have found one of the hinges from Frank Woolworth’s chair.

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
The two half- circles look like a web strap would go through it, so maybe a clothes hanger whould hang on the hole end? For hanging nyons to dry. Let Tom try to justify having THATon the boat to the Admiral!

Sep 26, 2008
Hunter 340 0 Wickford, RI
That's an add on holder for a bullet reloading press. For a Primer die or a powder funnel. Now you know what I do in my off sail time.
As for the "Round-to-It"..... I have one of those also. Been doing things right away ever since I got that thing.
Willingly to swap for a .......

Sep 26, 2008
Hunter 340 0 Wickford, RI
It may not be any of those things but I do know the people at "4Oceans.com" would be proud of you. They work hard at cleaning our oceans daily.
You did a good thing! Good karma to you!

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
It is bracket from old Soviet Russia spy camera used by the super secret special ops group called the Night Operations Infiltration Deployment and Espionage Attachment. Otherwise known as the NOIDEA.
We're all lucky we've been given a clue.

-Will (Dragonfly)