First 235 Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2005
- - Bloomington, Indiana
I am the new owner of a First 235. The trailer needs repair or replacemnet. Can someone please give me the name/location of a trailer repair company east of the Mississippi River that can do this?

Jun 6, 2004
Beneteau 235 Wrightsville Beach, NC
F235 Info and Trailer Repair

IF it just needs repair, I would look to any local trailer companies in your town or vicinity that can do the work. I would shoot for repair over replacement if it can be salvaged and there are many places locally that probably exist. Have you checked in your Yellow Pages for trailer dealers or asked around? There is nothing too mysterious here and no need to travel a great distance in all honesty - there are many places that could repair within a 25 mile radius. IF it's actually a trailer designed for the F235 or a sailboat, then youre at a good starting point. Since you didnt mention what was wrong with it, at a loss (is it rusting or do you have a specific problem?). But I see no need to send out of state to fix in all likelihood. There is also a dedicated site and forum just for the Beneteau First 235 if you need more model specific information. Also many owners are likely in your area for help and advice. F235 Forum link within site. Kelly http://beneteau235.com/

Apr 13, 2005
- - Bloomington, Indiana
F235 Trailer Repair

The trailer seems to be specifically designed for the boat. The back roller assemblies are not in alignment (twisted), do not pivot forward the same distance on their support stands, and all the rollers on them do not support the bottom of the boat. I am trying to attach a photo to show the situation. If it does not come through, please contact me at chamberpres@comcast.net directly and I will send the photo. (Picture = 1000 words?)

Status
Not open for further replies.